Monday, March 23, 2009

Am I Bad?

My crochet hook sit's in my basket with a piece that has been on the go for more than a week. It's a piece of work that should only take a couple of hours to make, yet it is still there. So why is it not finished? Well we've made up our minds to sell our home and move to a bushy coastal area in which we can set up for our retirement later on. It won't be too far away from any of our children or to the hustle and bustle of the busy city's, just far enough to get away for a quiet retreat.
I've been on the go giving the house a spit and polish from top to bottom. I have also de cluttered every room except for where I keep my crochet supplies and yarn.
Below are some picture's that the real estate agent took for advertising our property.
Not one of the picture's show any sign of my crochet, but if you look through the TV in the 1st photo, you can see the reflection of where I keep my yarn stacked up against the wall behind my chair.


This is a room I made up for my grand kids when they come for sleep overs or just to play in.
This picture was used for advertising and you can just see little Rev, peeking over the decking.